All items on Matograph Studio have the same simple license terms. You get broad commercial rights, so you can use items on commercial projects or personal projects.
LICENSE TO USERS
A. Permitted Uses:
1. School or universitary projects;
2. Decorative background on a personal computer or mobile device;
3. Social media posts or profile image;
4. Invitations, advertising and promotional projects including printed materials, presentations, catalogues, brochures, promotional postcards, flyers, promotional posters, company or personal business cards.
5. Entertainment applications such as book covers, magazines, newsletters;
6. Any other uses approved in writing by Matograph Studio.
B. The following Prohibited Uses are not available under Matograph Studio license:
1. sub-license, re-sell, rent or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content of this site;
2. use any element of the Content site as a part of a trade mark, trade name, business name, service mark or logo;
3. remove any notice of copyright or watermarks place or embedded in the Content of site;
4. use the Content in the manner that competes with Matograph Studio site, displaying Content for export or download on a website, or offering for sale;
5. use the Content to create printed materials like posters, t-shirts, postcards, mugs and other items, in order to make profit;
6. use the Content in more than one layout design;
7. use any data mining, robots or similar data and extraction methods in connection with the Site or his Content;
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.